THE SERIOUS STUFF
Time for some LEGALESE, if you please…
This document is made with the intention of creating a formal framework for your exciting new venture. I know this is probably the most boring aspect of doing business with me – hey, let’s hope so. But it’s important!
So without further ado, let’s get stuck in:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
We call this first section the “he says, she says, we says” part of the contract. Enough said!
- Scope of Application / Conclusion of the Contract
- Our following Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment shall be applicable to all commercial transactions with Rosa Camero.
- Our Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment shall apply exclusively. We shall not accept terms and conditions of the customer that conflict with or deviate from our Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment unless we have given our express written consent to their request.
- Our prices and offers might be subject to change without notice, unless otherwise expressly agreed upon. The contract shall come into force when we receive the first payment for the services you have engaged with Rosa Camero. In this case, the terms and conditions communicated to the customer shall apply.
Well done! Section 1 complete!
Now for one of my favorite subjects: MONEY!!!!
- Purchase Price
- VAT is applicable to the agreed prices, in the respective currency, depending of the VAT law in Denmark.
- The agreed prices will be maintained until the end of the project, regardless of price variations that may have occurred in our price schedules during the project. Nonetheless, the final project also depends on your commitment and your response to our requests; your input will be needed to reach certain milestones. Delays in fulfilling the requests that exceed a period of two (2) months will incur in the cancelation of our collaboration or an additional 10% of the total agreed price for each extra (1) month it takes to be completed.
Well done! Section 2 complete!
Now for the next step in this exciting adventure; Step 3 is all about INFORMATION. And while I always do my best to share with you the most solid information possible, my lawyers stipulate I must include this clause:
Insofar as we give information, we shall do so on the basis of our best knowledge and our experience. Information given shall be merely of a supportive and informative nature. The provision of Information on a specific service, course or digital product shall not release the customer from the need to carry out the execution of advice given to have any success.
Well done! Section 3 complete!
This next part is all about my commitment to you:
- The Service will start the day after agreement enters into force. The duration will depend on the hired service:
- Packages, strategies or consultancy should be claimed within a (1) month from purchase and will last a maximum of one and a half (1.5) hours with a follow-up of fifteen (15) days later. It will last maximum twelve (12) months. It is possible that delays happen, nevertheless, they should not exceed additional three (3) months.
- Strategies or Consultancy as a bonus from any of our offers should be claimed within a (1) month from purchase and will last as stated in point (a).
- Courses or digital products. You will have access to courses or digital products within the next 48 hours after purchasing the product.
- Strategies or Consultancy one on one are untransferable and exclusive to the person who hired the service; if the client wants more people in the session, it will have an extra cost per person.
- Some periodic services may be tacitly renewable for periods of the same duration.
- The extra costs that might be generated by the service hired will be borne by the customer such as extra digital products in order for his/her improved performance on the internet, for example: website, plugins, applications, services, slide decks, graphic design.
Well done! Section 4 complete!
You’re probably already familiar with payment terms. Mine are pretty standard. Have a read and check for yourself:
- Payment Terms
- The amount invoiced shall be paid in accordance with the payment terms established in the invoice.
- Payment plans are available. Once a payment plan is agreed, installment payments must be made by a digital payment link.
- The first installment is due when hiring the service. The following installments will be every month the day you hired the service.
- In the event of payment default, a monthly interest rate of ten percent (10%) will be applicable.
- Any pending work will be stalled until payment is made. If payment is not remediated within (3) three months, the contract will be terminated, without waiving our rights to any payments due.
- Non-payment of due invoices, or any other circumstances that indicate that the customer’s net worth situation has considerably deteriorated after the contract enters into force shall, at our option, entitle me to request all my claims immediately due and postpone all my obligations until my claims have been fully paid or until the contract not yet fully performed have been rescinded, and to assert damages for the loss ensuing from failure of the contract.
- In the event of default, the customer shall reimburse us for the remainder and debt collection charges resulting to us, insofar as these are necessary for pursuing our rights.
Well done! Section 5 complete!
… if there’s anything wrong with my services or an online product you have ordered from me make sure to get in touch within days (10) work days or if you change your mind
6. Cancelation & refunds
- Where the nature of the purchased service allows, the customer may give-up his purchase within 10 (10) work days.
- Consultancy and coaching long term service. Should you decided to not move forward, cancelation and refund can be requested within three (3) work days from payment. Should part of the work, such as initial session and questions, or the strategies sessions, have been performed on and before the cancellation and refund is requested, client will have to the proportionate part.
- Cancellation and refund can be requested within one (1) work day from the payment, unless the service was already provided. Then, no cancellation or refund could be requested.
- All of my courses or digital products have a 14-day money back guarantee. Requests for refunds must be made in writing to me within the defined refund period at email@example.com
- If you receive your money back you must delete every copy of the product that you have downloaded as well as copies you have placed on other devices or media.
- If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund your money within two weeks of notice to us and the entitlement arising.
- Your refund will be paid in the currency in which it was received by me. You are liable for the costs of exchange.
- If you have paid a service in full, you have the time stipulated in point 4 (delivery). If you have taken part of the service but you stop you have one (1) month to come back, if this doesn’t happen. Then, no cancellation or refund could be requested.
Well done! Section 6 complete!
The client understands Rosa Camero (herein referred to as “Consultant”) is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist or accountant.
Client understands that Consultant has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not;
- Procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for
- Perform any business management functions including but not limited to, accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard there to;
- Act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counselling or behavioural therapy;
- Act as a public relations manager
- Act as a publicist to procure any publicity, interviews, write-ups, features, television, print or digital media exposure for Client;
- Introduce Client to Consultant’s full network of contacts, media partners or business partners.
The client understands that a relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of the period the customer hired the Mentor. If the Parties continue their relationship, terms & conditions might change.
Well done! Section 7 complete!
The Company respects the privacy of its clients and will not disclose any information you provide except as set forth in this terms & conditions. If you are part of a program or a course and you are part of a community you hereby agree to respect the privacy of others in that program or digital course and to respect the Company’s confidential information.
Specifically, you shall not share any information provided by other participants outside of the bounds unless you receive express written permission from such other participant to share the information. You hereby agree not to share the information provided to you during or after working together.
Well done! Section 8 complete!
The company often shares clients result and stories on it’s marketing platforms. The client’s name will never be used without express written permission.
Well done! Section 9 complete!
- Earning Disclaimer
Every effort has been made to accurately represent the services, digital products, or programs and its potential.
There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials and knowledge provided to you. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings.
Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using my product, ideas and techniques. I do not position this product as a “get rich scheme.” Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request.
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in my materials depends on the time you devote to the the sessions, services, program, or digital products purchased, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills.
Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Well done! Section 10 complete!
Yay! You made it to the end of the boring stuff. Congratulations!
Thank you for choosing to work with me.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us.